HTSA/HTFC Meeting 19th August 2015
- How many season cards sold in the South Stand so far?
- Can transfers be done on the gate in the South Stand instead of at ticket office?
Last season we were able to offer free transfers from all areas and offer a dedicated turnstile. At the moment in the South Stand to allow at turnstile transfers, we would have to have a dedicated turnstile for transfers. This would reduce the number of entry points for Season Card holders and extend queuing time. To date inter-stand transfer have been sufficient to warrant that. It is something we will keep under review and reconsider if transfer numbers continue to rise.
- Is it possible for the team to shoot towards the South Stand in the second half?
Boothy advised it is a matter of captain’s preference and it has been the same since Stadium opened. He would raise this with the players and revert back.
- After a discussion on ticket booking fees, HTSA suggested that season card holders booking fees on away tickets could be waivered?
We are looking at ticket booking fees and other related issues as discussed in our meeting and the Q&A at PPG Canalside with Dean
- Could there be branding on the back green wall in the South Stand?
The green wall, despite it being blank is still part of the John Smiths branding which they pay for and therefore no flags/banners/other can be put over it
- Could any of the NSL flags which are not being used in the South Stand could go back in to the FM Lower?
Subject to pratical consideration the club had no objection. Consideration would be needed as to which flags, who would be responsible for putting them out and taking back in? Other considerations were the need to avoid obscuring advertising. Idea to be developed further and then if practical discussed with the Events Panel.
- Why is there no Under 8s price category on match days?
There hasn’t been an under 8 price category on match days for a number of seasons.
Identifying or proving age at the turnstiles slows down admission considerably and is not practical.
Queuing time is consistent issue for fans.
The combination of Season Card pricing and walkup prices act as an incentive to purchase a season cards for under 8s which is available at between £30- £37. (less than £2 per game)
- Why is Under 8s Cat A £10 and Cat B £5?
This reflects the difference in opposition between the categories
- Can the Family Values prices be extended to the South Stand?
This package is only available in the Family Stand which is a regulated area specifically targeted and promoted for adults and children. The FV package is designed to attract families to the area with family entertainment. The North Stand is the lowest cost area of the ground with the best pricing offers like Family Values.
- Why are there no Under 23 match day prices?
For similar reasons to U8 above.
- Can Dean come to a Millbridge meeting?
Boothy has sent possible dates to Dean